From Little Acorns Do Mighty Oaks Grow
A place for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and their parents to explore and discover all that mother nature has to offer. The woodland setting, provides children with the freedom to learn through play in a highly stimulating, natural environment; developing their motor skills, coordination, cognition and movement,
harnessing their innate creativity
and perhaps most importantly sparking their curiosity for the natural world!
Parents there's something in it for you too (and I'm not just talking about the free tea & coffee!), you get to discover the benefits of being outside for you too; a relaxed morning in the woods with your little one really does re-charge the batteries! Of course, it is also a great way to meet new parents, and indeed like-minded folk, who may share your love of the great outdoors!
- Every Monday morning 10-11.30am term time only
- For under 7's and their adult carers -
babes in arms/non walkers are FREE!
- £45 for 6 week block (£7.50 per child)
- Held in a secure, beautiful little wood at Stanpit Nature reserve in Christchurch, Dorset
- They run ALL year round, in all weathers (except high winds or torrential rain), so please make sure you and your tot are suitably dressed each week!
- Sessions are bookable in 6 week blocks only, and must be paid in advance. Click the book now button to book a place.